Changes from version 4.62 to 4.62.2:
- New systems for Russia (Pulkovo 42+95)
- Correction systemname Estonia S42/58 -> Pulkovo42
- Correction systemname Rumania DealulPiscului 70 -> S42(ANCPI)
- - The (correct) DealulPiscului 70 and Stereo70 was therefore added
Changes from version 4.60.2 to 4.62:
- New systems ED50 and the corresp. UTM28N to UTM38N
- New systems MGI1901 and zones 5 + 6
- New system webmercator (EPSG 3857)
- Geographic USER-systems now with central meridian (= 0-meridian)
- Display values of the 7-param-transformation
- Wrong textaddition with conversion to MGRS with StartButton
- Conversion to "RD EPSG(29991)" corrected
- Ellipsoid-info also for "Clarke_1880_IGN"
- Whitespace bevor x-value with ASCII-data-export
Changes from version 4.60 to 4.60.2:
- Ellipsoid Clarke-1880-IGN for NTF - coordinatesystems (FR)
- Wrong central meridians for RT90-Systeme corrected (SWE)
- Column recognition in ASCII-File converting improved
- Row of blank chars is recognized as one delimiter, when choosing "Blank"-delimiter.
- New Ellipsoid "Clarke 1866-IGN" in User-Definition.
Changes from version 4.59.2 to 4.60:
- Reset of unused values in User-System (in projection fields)
- Scale-factor corrected in parameters of systems with Datum DK-ED50.
- Correction of the eccentricity value for systems with Datum NTF.
- Width of the system spinner now scalable with the layout.
- Coordinate systems of South America.
- New projection "Polyconic" for User-Definition.
- Grid-File for Corrego-Alegro in Brasilia now supported
Changes from version 4.59 to 4.59.2:
- Correction of WGS67 - ellipsoid values (Polar-curvature-radius and 2. numeric eccentricity)
- UTM - projection with User-Sets corrected (scale-values)
- Input of projection parameter for the user systems new designed (to avoid false inputs)
- UTM (auto) now also for the southern hemisphere
- Computing of the MGRS values south of the equator corrected
- New ellispoid aust_SA (especially for South America and Australia)
Changes from version 4.57 to 4.59:
- New systems for Italy, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland
- More ellipsoids and projektions for the user dataset
- Scale-faktor and Lat-origin for the user dataset